Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weight loss update

I realized that I haven't updated in a while on my exercise/weight loss progress, so here it goes. I weighed myself before leaving for Mexico and I was down another 3lbs (bringing the total to 6lbs since the middle of March). Then we went on vacation, and guess where all my exercise and calorie-counting went? That's right, out the window. I am very happy to share though, that when I came back and stepped on the scale the number had only gone up by one tiny teeny little pound! So a total of 5lbs lost. And I almost finished the 30DS this time, with only 4 or 5 days left.
Now, weekends have always been pretty bad in terms of eating, because we always end up either eating out/ordering in/going to see family, so calorie-counting tends to not work quite as well. So tomorrow, I will start getting my butt back into work-out/eating healthy mode. I'm setting a goal of doing the shred at least 3 times a week, doing some other sort of workout the other days, and returning to my healthy eating habits. Here's to progress!

No comments: