Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ready, set, go!

We're ready, the suitcases are packed. Just waiting for us to grab them and head out the door tomorrow morning. The kid is asleep, just waiting for us to wake her up tomorrow morning, give her a bottle of mil, and go. I haven't gotten to the nervous place yet, but I'm kinda waiting for it to hit me at any moment (hmm, wonder if I'll wake up in the middle of the night and start freaking out?) My husband is waiting (patiently) for tomorrow to just get here already.
I posted these on my photo blog, but they do really belong on here too: after eating her lunch, Sasha was making funny faces at me (she's covered with tomato sauce), I couldn't resist sharing.
Have a wonderful week, we'll be back next Wednesday and will certainly share everything about our vacation!

No comments: