Tuesday, April 6, 2010

March for Babies

My husband and I are participating in the March for Babies this year again. March of Dimes is a wonderful organization that is doing amazing things for babies, especially those born prematurely and with birth defects. No parent should ever go through losing a child, ever. We're walking to change this, to give these tiny babies a better start.
Last year, my husband and I were joined by my sister and her boyfriend in our walk and countless friends and family members in donating to the March of Dimes. Please help us reach our goal this year again. Feel free to walk with us, or to donate money (see the badge on the left).
And as an added incentive, Famous Footwear is donating $5 to the March of Dimes for every pair of shoes sold (in store and online), so here's a coupon for you!

And thank you!

No comments: