Monday, March 1, 2010

Philadelphia Flower Show 2010

Yesterday, we went to the Philadelphia Flower Show - they have it every year at the beginning of March and it always makes me feel a little better about the winter that is alllmost ready to be over (I certainly am verrry ready for this winter to be over!) I love going and I pretty much always end up buying some plants and flowers. Right now I have a bouquet of gorgeous roses sitting in a vase, right next to a potted begonia and potted gerbera daisies (my absolute favorite flower!) Beautiful creative flower arrangements, good time with family (there's always a bunch of us that go), and some nice plants to take home with you - what else can a girl ask for? Sasha may even be old enough next year to go with us, I think that'll be so much fun, she adores flowers and always wants to smell them.

No comments: