Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Still shredding!

I'm still shredding, and sticking to it much better than last time (or two). Last week I only skipped one day and this week on day so far, but only because I was not feeling well at all. I have to admit, it's a hard workout (and yes, I'm a wimpy baby and still on level I), but I do feel better everyday after doing it. I also try to get outside with Sasha at least once or twice a day and when my husband gets home from work we usually go for a walk, which has been so much fun! For the past four days, it's been raining pretty much non-stop, so we barely got out. But today felt so so good to put on a light jacket and just go for a walk.
I like the workout a lot, although it does get a little boring after you've done it for a week every day, but Sasha entertains me by dancing along with the music, sticking her tongue out and making kissing faces at me. I do think that I need more ab exercises though, as that is my main problem area and the rest of my body is pretty much sore after the shred, while I'm barely feeling it in my belly. I think I'll be adding some belly-specific workouts throughout the day for good measure.
I'm also trying to eat better, which is much easier during the day. In the evenings, I suddenly get the urge to eat more than I really should and snack a lot. So I'm working on that too. The scale, last Saturday, showed a 1-pound improvement, which is huge! And I'm just feeling a lot better. Now if all those pants, jeans, and skirts would magically fit, I'd be all set!

No comments: