Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm a slacker

It seems that I've really slacked off on this blog and on my shredding. I've allowed myself to take a few days of a break from the evil that is Jillian Michaels. But today, I said enough and got my butt kicked (quite literally). Did a Level II today and felt fairly good while doing it - though I did need to take a few little breaks. We'll see how I'm feeling in the evening. I figured that if I want to get all 30 days in before we leave for Mexico, I can only skip 2 days from here on out. That'll be tough, but I'm really going to try to do it.
I have to say I feel so much better since I started a couple of days ago (although my scale doesn't seem to budge, but I'm also working on eating healthier, so I figure it'll be a long road). I think my belly pooch is getting a bit smaller and I managed to fit into the pants which I couldn't do two weeks ago (which really started this madness in the first place), and I was comfortable!
Yay for progress!

No comments: