Friday, April 29, 2011

Guess who?

Guess who was so excited for the Royal wedding as to get up at 5:40 this morning? Me!
Guess who slept through that as if that were no big deal? Z and Sasha ('cuz, honestly, it's really not that big of a deal, after all, but still)
Guess who thought the Prince and Princess were waving at them from the balcony of the Buckingham Palace? Sasha.
Guess who thought the Prince and Princess kissing was so cool? Sasha (even though looking at this picture, you might think she thought it was pretty gross, lol)
Guess who now wants to visit London? Sasha... ah, who am I kidding, all three of us do!

Guess who forgot to take pictures this morning? That's right, me, the crazy obsessive lady who always has her camera at the ready! When I realized this later, I turned the tv on, because I was sure that about half of the channels would still be showing parts of the wedding and took these (precious? funny? embarrassing? incriminating?) photos of the kiddo.
Guess who else got married today? My cousin Jenny! Unfortunately, we couldn't be there, but we're waiting with baited breath to hear about all the details. We do know that there was a beautiful custom-made dress involved. Congratulations to my beautiful cousin and her new husband!! Well, and to William and Kate too, of course.

No comments: