Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Back from the doctor

Went to the pediatrician this morning, only to be told that Sasha does in fact have a stomach virus. Ick! So we're attempting to feed her rice, applesauce, and toast. And everything bland. You wouldn't believe how difficult it is to get her to eat these things... ok, maybe you would. She refuses practically everything. Crackers might work though... She hasn't thrown up or had bad diarrhea or fever in the last two days,  so I'm hoping that it's already going away.
Now, there's a question of how highly contagious this thing is: yup, that's right, now I have it too! This totally sucks, so we're vegging out on the couch and eating small portions of bland foods. Z did have to come back this morning though to accompany us to the doctor since I was feeling so so bad, for which I am so grateful! Tomorrow, I was supposed to go see my sister's wedding dress which just came in to the store, but now will reluctantly give that job up to my mom - I was so excited too!
Here's hoping this thing goes away by the weekend - we have some fun plans!!

No comments: