Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another crazy weekend

Saturday afternoon we were celebrating Z's birthday at our place. Which was going to be somewhat tough to pull off, but I was determined (even preparing some of the food on Friday night). Our dearest little kid decided it'd be fun to make it even more difficult for us by waking up at 4am for the day (after another 2am wake-up). I decided we've had enough and we took her to see the pediatrician. Where she successfully conked out in papa's arms, she then finished up her nap on me. But we still managed to pull off a pretty rocking party, if I say so myself.

Sunday, we celebrated my mama's birthday at my parents' house. Of course, Sasha (once again) had her own plans and napped late. Again on me. So we didn't get to spend quite as much time there as we had hoped. But it was nonetheless a fun evening!

No comments: