Saturday, June 13, 2009

Miss Sasha's first overnight stay

I have a few minutes while Sasha is napping so I thought I'd pop in and post. We're going out tonight and leaving our girl with my parents (grandma and grandpa L.) and I'm a little nervous about it. Yes, I completely trust my parents with her, but I just don't know how she'll do overnight. I'm also sad I'm not going to come home to sneak into her room to check on her and see her sweet little face. I'm going back and forth on whether I'm ready to be leaving her overnight... On the other hand, we plan on sleeping in tomorrow morning, which would be an awesome break (mom and dad, if you're reading this, I'm sorry if she wakes up at 6am for you). We're heading over there tomorrow for a brunch birthday get-together, so we'll see her right after her morning nap anyway! Hope you have fun at your first sleep-over, baby girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would totally feel the same! I nurse my baby so it wouldn't be possible, but today when I was going to take my sons to their friends' house, I just really wanted to stay and cuddle with my baby girl and not leave her for two hours.

But the sleeping in will be awesome! :D Enjoy!