Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun in the sun

Ok, so she mostly stayed in the shade... On Sunday, we had a picnic with Y's coworkers in our local park. The day started out a bit cloudy, but it cleared up by the time everyone got there and we had a great time barbecuing, playing Frisbee and even soccer, and just hanging out. Sasha did really well, hanging out with another little boy there, but got very cranky when we got home (we even had to skip my grandma's birthdya party). I think we were just out too long (we got there before her morning nap and left before her afternoon nap), next time we'll try to plan a bit better. Here are some pictures from the day.

Trying out the grass for the first time...


"Nope, don't like it!"


Playing with Fanny


I went exploring while Sasha napped in her stroller


and found a great "nature trail" with beautiful plants














"You don't see me putting that piece of grass in my mouth..."


"I didn't put it there, honestly!"


"Hi!"


"I like you :)"

No comments: