Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Teething+shots= miserable baby...

... and exhausted mama! Miss Sasha is finally asleep, after a pretty bad morning: she wouldn't let me put her down, wouldn't even let go of me, she barely ate her breakfast bottle, she just wasn't her usual happy giggling self (although I have to say, funny enough, when we went to look in the mirror she was perfectly fine, laughing, making silly faces, talking to herself... at least something makes her happy!)
I think she started teething sometime last week, and this crying miserable being appeared Monday morning; I'm crossing my fingers that this tooth does not take as long as the previous two did (about two weeks before we saw the first one poking through and then another week for the second), or we'll be so mad and cranky by the end of it, no one will want to see us!
You know how when you're pregnant (or sometimes even before that) others share their experiences with birth/babies? Well, no one has ever told me about teething! I mean, I knew it wouldn't be fun or pleasant, but I had no idea it was going to be this bad! Gah! Someone, please give my baby a full set of teeth for her birthday, hehehe.

No comments: