Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sasha's new "trick"

On Sunday, totally out of nowhere baby girl decided that it was time for a new trick: she started "blowing raspberries" (I think that's what it's called anyway). It's the cutest thing ever (although I do say that about every single new thing she does) - and there's plenty of drool everywhere now ;) Last night we even managed to get a little video of this new trick (as usual, ignore the silly voice, I don't know why I was talking like that):



On a different note, I think Sasha may end up a redhead (ok, maybe just a little), like her daddy. She was born with black hair and over the past (almost) three months her hair has gotten significantly lighter. And now it looks like she's getting a little copperish hues (aside from the big bold spot on the back of her head from all the head moving she does in her crib). Yay!

No comments: