Saturday, June 19, 2010

Our trip in pictures - part I - London

I am not going to bore you with with our daily trips, activities, and excursions while in London - I'd rather share pictures of our amazing trip. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words... this post really does not need any more words!
 
The obligatory telephone booth photo
Pink taxi cab!
Our awesome Gretchen, whom we stayed with and who let us steal her bed for four days!
 
The Tower of London
 
The Tower bridge
I think Z and Gretchen were tired of my picture-taking so I had to resort to this
 
At the very top of the London Eye (way way overpriced, but very cool and the views are unbeatable!
 
St. Paul's cathedral
 
We visited Windsor castle - one of the coolest places ever!
 
We had some tea at Windsor
Cheers!

No comments: