Friday, January 9, 2009

March of Dimes

I just signed up with the March of Dimes to do their March for Babies walk in April. It is such a wonderful organization helping out families with premature babies and babies with birth defects. Really, this shouldn't even be a part of our reality, all the babies should be born healthy and definitely no parent should deal with a loss of a child.
This really hit me hard when a fellow mom from my online NYC discussion board had lost her baby girl only a day after she was born. We all grieved with her, but none of us could ever imagine the pain and suffering she was going through and will have to live with her entire life.
Please join me and my team in our efforts to help out the organization that can prevent this from happening to other parents out there - join us, walk in your area or donate to the cause (click on the widget on the sidebar) I know this is a very tough time but every little bit helps!

No comments: