Monday, July 11, 2011

Celeb-obsessed

If you know me, you know I'm a little bit celebrity-obsessed. I love the gossip, I love the dresses, I love all the drama. And I love Harry Potter. So it was only natural that I should attempt to brave the premiere in NYC today. It was completely insane and very disorganized, almost unbearably hot and crowded. I was close to leaving at a couple of different points throughout the day, but I stuck it out. And even though I didn't get lucky and get a wristband for the better spot, I had a great time!!






Matthew Lewis - Neville Longbottom
Tom Felton - Draco Malfoy
Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker
Alan Rickman - Professor Snape
Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), and Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) were also in attendance, but disappeared rather quickly; and the sea of hands with cameras in front of me made it hard to take pictures. All in all, a fun, memorable, amazing day!
Edited to add: a girl I met that day just sent me the pictures from her camera, and she did manage to get Rupert Grint (love him!) and Emma Watson! Woohoo!


No comments: