Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend recap

On Saturday, my husband and I went out for our friend Marina's birthday party (ma, thanks again for coming over to stay with Sasha!) It was so great to go out and have a "night off" (let's not mention what we both looked and felt like on Sunday morning, when Sasha decided to wake up extra early at 6am)
 
On Sunday (after we both napped), we headed out to Long Island to Sands Point preserve to walk around, but I think we forgot that the snow has not been plowed quite as it has been here, so we pretty much walked around in circles on the few paved trails while Sasha napped in her stroller. It was such a beautiful warm day though that it didn't matter. When we got back home, we both felt like we got hit by a truck, while Sasha was running around and dancing of course. Sigh, I wish I had half as much energy as that kid does, our house would be so much cleaner, hehe.

No comments: