Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oops!

So it looks like I've completely slacked off on this blog lately. For the six readers that I have, I apologize ;) I will try to do better in the future. I think part of the reason is that I've been updating my 365 blog almost daily (which quite frankly, I'm a bit shocked about, because I did not know if I'd be able to get any decent shots every day... even if most of them are of my kid). Another part is that I'm having a bit of a problem figuring blogspot out: the old editor setting makes it hard to upload pictures and in the new editor setting I have yet to figure out how to post pictures and comment on them directly underneath (or put any text after pictures for that matter). Wow, that was long. But that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
In the meantime, enjoy some photos of our little (can I still pretend she's little?) girl. We had a playdate on Friday afternoon which was a blast: Sasha kept trying to hold little Yeva's hand and kiss her, super cute. Then at some point, she started calling her "baby" which amused my friend Ira immensely. Overall, a good fun day.

Then on Saturday, we helped my sister and her boyfriend move into their new fabulous apartment. It was tiring and I'm pretty sure we all needed a day to rest and massages after moving all the boxes, but it was fun. We also went to see The Lovely Bones Saturday night (which I was slightly disappointed in, maybe because the movie ended up being so different from the book, maybe because it got so hyped up). Sunday, we even got to sleep in, because Sasha was spending the weekend with Y's parents. Then I even got to drive to the mall and back (which is a huge deal if you know me at all, I'm absolutely terrified of driving!)
So there it is, that's what we've been up to. I'm going to try so hard not to let this blog go. In the meantime, if anyone can help me with figuring out these new settings, I'd be forever grateful!

No comments: