Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, as we prepare to go to NJ for our annual Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt and uncle's house, I am thankful for so many things in my life.

I am thankful for my beautiful daughter, who is healthy and happy and smart and so funny.
I am thankful for my wonderful husband, who loves both me and our girl so much (not to mention putting up with me and my craziness all these years).
I am thankful for Y's job that allows me to stay home with Sasha and enjoy all her big milestones and little moments.
I am thankful for our family who are so incredibly caring and loving; I could not imagine better grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, great-aunts, great-uncles for my little girl!
I am thankful for my friends who put up with me talking about Sasha close to 24/7 and always being there for me (not to mention throwing fabulous parties that I would never have the time to plan).
I am especially thankful for my aunt and uncle who have been hosting Thanksgiving dinner for years now, because that means that I don't have to cook an entire meal for 20+ people (not to mention the turkey, I would probably ruin the turkey)

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: