Monday, September 21, 2009

One year blogging!

Happy blogoversary to me! I started this blog exactly a year ago to share the goings on of our little family with friends and family. Since then, we've shared our journey and the joy of our little Miss Sasha with so many people. In this year, we've experienced so many firsts: first holidays, first swimming lessons, first celebrations, first trips to the beach, first birthday. I know there are a lot more firsts (and seconds and thirds) to come, and I could not be more excited to share them with all of my readers.
I hope to continue this blog for at least a few more years (I have a sneaking suspicion that at 13, our little itty bitty baby may have a slight problem with mama oversharing details of her personal life - so we'll see in what direction it'll go then). I hope you enjoy our story and continue reading!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

By the time shes 13, she'll probably be blogging for you. I mean have you seen like 10 year olds on computers now? It's crazy! I bet in the next like 5 years, kids in middle schools are going to be hacking th governments computers. Plus, at 13 I doubt she'll share anything at all

Yuliya A. said...

LOL, Marik, you're so wrong. I will have a wonderfully trusting and open relationship with my 13-year-old daughter and will know all her secrets ;)