Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pro-pictures (June, Marine Park)

Back in June, we had some professional pictures done of Sasha (a friend of a friend is starting out in baby photography so she offered to do some for us, she is absolutely amazing and so fun - her name is Katya Lum, if anybody's interested). I've had a preview of the pictures earlier and they were fantastic (I was going to post the link, but it had our last name in it, and I honestly did not feel comfortable putting that out there for everyone to see).
The photographer did send us a disk, but there seemed to be nothing on it (I blame computers for that mistake), then she was away on vacation, and we just finally got the good disk yesterday. We absolutely love the pictures, they came out great! Which creates a bit of a problem when it comes to posting them, since I cannot possibly make you guys sit there looking at 130 (or so) pictures of my kid. So I've uploaded them onto my picasa, but here are just some of my favorites. Enjoy! And as always, click on the pictures to view larger.

























This was actually the first time she stood on her own for a few seconds - so darn cute - look at that concentration!






If you like what you see, head on over to my picasa and check out the rest of them (picasaweb.google.com/ylevina/SashaJune09)! We're planning on going to Katya's studio in the city sometime in September for some more pictures!

No comments: