Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Today, we celebrate our fathers. It's a little cheesy, and, surely, you can call up your dad and tell him how much you love him and how much he means to you whenever you feel like it, but it's also nice to have an extra day dedicated specifically to this. And I feel so incredibly lucky to have my amazing dad! And now, I feel so lucky and so happy that Sasha has an amazing dad as well - I take some of the credit for that, since I did pick him after all ;)...
We usually don't do anything grand or fabulous, but we like to hang out - today, we headed to Z's parents' house for a barbeque and had such a wonderful time with both his and my parents!







Wishing all the wonderful dads out there a happy Father's Day filled with love and warmth!!

No comments: