Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend recap and a few pictures

What a fun Mother's Day weekend we had! On Saturday, we took our moms, dads, and grandmothers out to dinner to celebrate Mother's Day. And of course, our memory card decided to have a hopefully minor glitch and wouldn't take any pictures. Thankfully, I had just uploaded all the pictures up to Friday onto my computer, so all that was lost were a few silly pictures in the restaurant (*pout* they were cute!) We also stopped by to see my husband's grandfather since on May 9th we celebrate the victory over the Nazis in the World War II, in which he fought (my grandfather also fought in WWII)
The actual Mother's Day couldn't have been more perfect (ok maybe if it weren't so windy it would have been a tiny teeny bit better): Sasha slept in until 8:30 - which was a nice treat to both my husband and me, then I woke up to my little silly girl bringing me a card and my husband - my breakfast! And I got roses and my new wonderful Nikon the day before. We spent most of the day in the city, visiting the American Museum of Natural History, which I love, and then stopping by Gymboree, which I also love, especially when they have sales! When we got home we did a little mommy-day craft, which we still need to finish. All in all, a wonderful day!
 
I was asking Sasha to point out my, her, and the dinosaur's teeth, I was not threatening my husband to give me the camera back, I promise!

1 comment:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.