Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mommies out there! I am so thankful to my own mom for always being there for me, for us, and for my husband's mom who also has. They mean the world to us and, as Yevgeny said at our dinner with them yesterday, we wouldn't even be here without them. That being said, I also realize that I wouldn't be a mom myself without my wonderful husband!
We celebrated today by spending the day at the American Museum of Natural History (and our Miss Sasha gave me a wonderful present by sleeping in until 8:30am!) I got new Nikon D3000 which I am in love with! Here, take a look at these pictures I took of Sasha this afternoon:

I will post a weekend recap (along with pictures) some time tomorrow (hopefully), but right now I am off to bed. Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day and weekend!

No comments: