Thursday, October 1, 2009

Playing catch-up

I realized that I haven't updated the blog in quite some time, so now I'm catching up on all the happenings in the last couple of weeks.

The weather here changed very quickly from scorching hot August to very cool and windy September, without any warning it seems, so we tried to soak up as much warm weather as we could (and wear as many cute summer outfits as humanly possible)


My crazy dancing baby - this is what she looks like on our walks most of the time, especially if there's a car passing by playing loud music!


We went to the library and read some books




Papa and Sasha blew some bubbles and had a blast!


More playground fun






Then it was time to celebrate uncle Steve's birthday - Sasha with her auntie Anna


Meeting my aunt and uncle's new puppy Sophie, these two really seemed to hit it off!


Playing ball with uncle Steve


Walking around (outfit courtesy auntie Kristin - thanks again, hon!)


Sasha met a little baby girl named Yeva (I went to school with her mama). Yeva is 3 months old - what a difference 9 months make!




During story time at our local library - Sasha seems to really enjoy it, especially when we do songs/nursery rhymes. Other than that, she likes running away from me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We also go to story time at the library. The kids LOVE it!

Yeah, the weather change is annoying. I have a whole stack of long sleeved tees for my girl that haven't been used or have been used once, since we went from short sleeves, straight to sweaters and coats!