Monday, October 5, 2009

Our thirteen-month-old toddler!

Sasha is already thirteen months old. We weren't sure whether we should "celebrate" these month-birthdays after a year and have our monthly "photoshoot", but then decided to give it a try. I have to say, I had higher hopes for that sign I make every month, yeah, no so much: she ripped it off the wall even before I had a chance to take one picture. So it went straight in the garbage. I guess from now on, I'll just add the caption in picasa when editing the pictures.










This girl is so incredibly smart and the changes that are taking place daily are amazing! She now signs "eat" too, not very consistently yet, but I've seen it a few times. She says "moloko" ("milk") - ok, when I use the word "says", I use it rather loosely, papa doesn't think we should count it, because it doesn't sound like the word she's trying to say, but I say it counts! She's walking and nearly running now, she understands pretty much everything we tell her (except she doesn't always listen). She now even goes down on the slide all on her own (see photo above). And yes, those are the first pigtails and she rocked them!

P.S. I need to remember to set up a time for Sasha's 1-year professional pictures, I still haven't done that!

No comments: