Saturday, January 7, 2012

My ice princess

Sasha's fabulous auntie Anya and uncle Andrey (and no, I'm not biased because they're my sister and brother-in-law, I'm stating a simple fact) got Sasha skates that attach to her shoes. So today, we headed to our local skating rink to try them out. Kiddo had such an amazing time and didn't want to leave at all!!
And you know what's next? Sasha's been talking about Emily coming  over and us going ice skating together and how they're going to hold hands and skate without their daddies! And then she found out that her cousin Jonathan also likes to skate and now she's expecting to go skating with him as well! Oh, and papa said that once I've had kiddo #2, he'll (graciously) allow me to go skating with our big girl (I kid, but I know he's worried about me getting on the ice right now). Big adventures await!

No comments: