Sunday, August 26, 2012

Five months old

My little boy is 5 months old today. That's just a month away from 6 months (which is the point when I started freaking out about Sasha growing up too fast), which is halfway to a year old! Gah, I'll have a teenager before I know it (beware of a very sappy post coming up on Sasha's birthday!)
Little kiddo is awesome. He's such a happy little dude, he smiles at everybody. He still isn't sleeping through the night (sigh), but he's started teething, so that's bound to mess with his sleeping even more. He's still nursing wonderfully and I really enjoy that time so much! He sits in his highchair with us when we eat dinner, and it's so much fun watching him watch us. In fact, we're starting to think about solids, just not sure in which order we'll start. He's "talking" a ton and blowing raspberries.

No comments: