Friday, November 14, 2008

10 weeks old today

Ok, again not a "real" birthday, but sounds kinda cool, no? Baby Sasha is napping right now - and we all know how cute she is when she does ;) So I have a few minutes to update. Ok, nothing really new since Monday, but some people have asked me why I haven't posted since then (you know who you are...). We've had such a good week of just hanging out, I love being a stay-at-home mommy, I am enjoying every single day with my daughter. I have to say I've never been happier than I am now!
Anyway, this weekend should hopefully be much slower and relaxed than last weekend. So far we have planned an outing to my parents' house tomorrow night, since tomorrow is 9 years since we moved to the US so we're just going to have a nice family dinner. Nothing else planned yet, which is kina nice I have to admit. I so love spending time with my hubby and baby, even if we're just walking around the neighborhood or staying home. Ok, gotta run finish dinner, some new pictures coming tomorrow or Sunday, whenever I get a chance to get on here.

No comments: