Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm sad

Zhenia went back to work yesterday... Granted, he got to stay home with Sasha and me for two whole weeks and I am so very grateful to his boss for that time, I couldn't help but be a little bit sad all day yesterday. I really miss him while he's gone. Well, at least it's already Tuesday and we're one day closer to the weekend when daddy gets to be with us all day long (and it's almost "lunch time", although I'm still just finishing my breakfast - my schedule is all messed up). My dad was here yesterday and he's coming over today as well, so it definitely helps to just have someone around. Anyway, I'm just having a little pity party for myself I guess and totally blaming the postpartum hormones for it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,
My friend's sister is having twins, so her husband gets double the parental leave from work. Isn't that cool?

Yuliya A. said...

That really is! But it'll be twice as hard on them too...

Carrie Rachel said...

If I had some time, I'd come over and keep you company. I would love to hold that beautiful girl!