Thursday, April 26, 2012

1 month old!!

Baby Max is 1 month old today! HOW did that happen? This was seriously the fastest month of my life. I don't know if it's because I'm so much busier with two kids than I was with just Sasha, but wow, it just flew by!
Max is such a sweet baby - he rarely cries, unless he's hungry or something is bothering him. He's perfectly content to hang out and look around, but loves being snuggled with me or his papa. He adores his big sister, in fact, he was smiling at her like crazy tonight! He still won't take the pacifier, which isn't that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. He nurses like a champ (I'm so happy I'm able to breastfeed him, it never worked out with Sasha and I had to pump, it is just so much easier - and lot more enjoyable - to nurse the baby!) We do give him bottles at night, just because that generally gets him to sleep for longer stretches (he can finish the bottle before he falls asleep, whereas when I was nursing him, he'd fall asleep right there, without getting enough, we think) He still wakes up a couple of times a night, but sleeps in the morning, so I can spend some one-on-one time with Sasha when she's home.
Mid-sneeze
 
She's really so proud to be a big sister!
These two are the pictures that Sasha took, she really wanted to be a part of the "photo-shoot"

No comments: