Saturday, November 6, 2010

First visit to the dentist was a success!

I took Sasha to the dentist for the first time today. I gotta say I was so nervous she wouldn't open her mouth and cry instead, but she did beautifully! She was shy and didn't want anything to do with the doctor at first, but as soon as the doctor gave her a flashing toothbrush, she let her take a look at her little teeth. Which looked fantastic. I am so relieved that the visit went so great and just so proud of my little girl!

1 comment:

Ed McGoldrick said...

Pediatric dental clinics have really made it possible for our kids to enjoy their visit. From prizes to cartoons on their TVs, I really gotta give it to them for making our kids at ease. My 5-year-old daughter really dreads our dentist at first, but after getting a kiddie toothbrush, she's well on her way to healthy teeth.

And as for us parents, there's cosmetic dentistry. Colorado Springs' pediatric and oosmetic dental clinics cater to everyone here in our city.